Property Management Service
Listed below are the general services, advantages and areas of expertise that THPM can provide to our Landlords:
- A full assessment of needs.
- As much time as the client needs.
- Personal, professional, and knowledgeable Service from our friendly team members.
- Handling security deposits and rent collections.
- Full book keeping/ accounts through QuickBooks.
- Monthly financial reports.
- Reports on any issues, maintenance needs or tenant changes.
- 24/7 live emergency answering service for tenants.
- On staff maintenance men and cleaning crew resulting in lower costs for the Landlord.
- Advice on market changes.
- Arrangement of surveys, insurance, and maintenance contracts.
- Handling of all maintenance calls and issues.
- Liaison between yourselves and your Strata ExCo.
- Refurbishments, painting etc as necessary.
- Payments and dispersements on owner’s behalf.
- Attendance strata meetings.
- Reasonable fees.
- Peace of mind.
Fees are based on monthly rental income and management commences once a property is tenanted:
5% for a monthly income of $5000 or more*
8% for a monthly income of $3001 or more,
10% for a monthly income of $3000 or less
Monthly Property Management Fees
UPTO CI$1000 12%
Between CI$1001 & CI$3000 10%
Between CI$3001 & CI$4999 8%
Over CI$5000pm 5%*
*Single dwelling properties only. Negotiated rates are available for multiplexes and multiple units based on volume and scope of work.
Tessa Hydes Property Management is the most respected Rental and Property Management company on the island and all clients are assured the same high quality in service from our specialized staff whether you are looking for the perfect property or whether you need someone to look after it for you.
Misc Management Fees
Strata Meeting Fee CI$250 per meeting
Lease Renewal Fee CI$300 per renewal